PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let Me Play For You Some Of My Recordings


See, I’ve saved them all on reel-to-reel tapes. It’s this DELICIOUS program I record from my radio Wednesday nights. “SwaG!” -- I’m not sure what that’s supposed to mean, or what exactly is wrong with the odd little man who appears to be in charge. He has such a weird edge. But his musical selection is unlike any I’ve heard on the Top 40. It’s so invigorating!

Here. I have four of these radio programs, all from the end of the summer of ’09. They are three hours each, so please make yourself comfortable, dear.

0 comments: