PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Achoo Cha Cha



I have previously sung the praises of China's lovely film star Grace Chang on these pages, but was unable to locate any MP3s of her music. A last.fm connection came to my rescue and led me to these downloads, which he generously allowed me to share. The highlights are the goofy "Achoo Cha Cha", and a cover of Louis Jordan's "I Want You To Be My Baby".

The video above is another cha cha featuring Grace, from the 1961 movie "Mambo Girl".

EDIT: I stand corrected, Mambo Girl WAS released in 1957 as stated in the comments. I apologize for the rookie mistake of taking for gospel truth something on YouTube without first verifying.

0 comments: