PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Monday, January 12, 2009

A Dress A Day

Since I'm FINALLY not sick, I can catch up on some long overdue pcl blogs.

One of the sewing/fashion blogs I read is
A Dress A Day. Erin sews and is into "stunt dressing". Check out her awesome dress for The American Crossword Puzzle Tournament.



I love clothing that has a sense of humor!

She also does this feature every so often called "The Secret Life of Dresses", which is short stories from a dress' point of view. This appeals to be because my clothing is a big part of sparking my memory.

Along those lines is Love, Loss and What I Wore.

0 comments: