PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Gun Club 2



Phantom of the Radio is Right. (Maybe because he was born Toulouse)

I too have been listening to The Gun Club for the last 2 weeks. It must be some kind of PCL mojo.

Jeffrey Lee Pierce was better than Dylan:

In New Orleans at the Mardi Gras
I was dancin' in a costume made of straw
some creole boy was a-lying dead
I used his blood to paint my costume red
a-black and white, I will abandon brain
for your nerves in hand and a ball of string
the marshes are sinking in a bright red sky
and you will make love to me tonight
-Jack on Fire from Fire of Love


Go read P of the R's post over again. I hereby command ye.
But first a taste:

boomp3.com

boomp3.com

0 comments: