PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dang! A Song-Poem-Studio-Blog!


This could - and should! - get really interesting and entertaining. A great idea for an mp3 blog.

WANTED: Poems For Songs

"Step 1. If you don't know what the term "song-poem" means read this.
Step 2. If you've never heard a "song-poem" see posts below for download.
Step 3. Here's the fun part: I know that some of you have a little creative bone in your body, so get out your pen and paper and go to work! Write your own poem or song lyrics, email them to me and I will make a custom recording of your song with full "professional production" treatment. I have my own home recording studio and have been making my own music for nearly 10 years (I'm only 25, so to me that's a long time). I am fully capable of turning your poem into a song. ..."
(Read full welcome post here, including further instructions)

Oh! It's a Song-Poem-Studio-Blog! Whoopee!

0 comments: