PCL LinkDump: Audio / Visual findings on a more or less regular basis.
(Most Frequent) Labels:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blues Videos

The pre-war blues-blog Honey, Where You Been So Long? has now a section devoted to Blues Videos.
Peter Patnaik (of HWYBSL?) says: "This will house hopefully an increasing number of blues videos both pre and post war. If you want to contribute any videos please email me. The videos are for donors only. If you enjoy the site and would like to view the videos please consider donating as it helps the site pay for the increasing bandwidth usage."
Up now is 10 (!) Lightnin' Hopkins' videos, 1 of Roy Schmeck and 1 Sister Rosetta Tharpe.
Blues-Videos


Updated: I was too hastily making an entry out of this. I prefer not to link to commercial sites - which this obviously is (which I'd known if I only had taken the time to test it out before I blogged abou it...). Thanks Tore, for bringing this to my attention.

0 comments: